Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dazzling Manali

Walking through the picturesque paths of the mountains in Manali, could be the lifetime wish of any traveler. The thrilling heights of hills clubbed between the cover of dense clouds, snow clad slanted roof of the traditional homes, different species of animals feeding themselves on the foothills , could evoke the interest of any aspiring traveler to turn this thought into reality. Being the travel savvy person, when I traveled first time to this heaven, I was left numb and paralyzed. The scintillating rivers flowing continuously, Buddhists monks singing their holy hymns, could of course, leave any body speechless but yes, this is the most common notion that comes in mind whenever travelers visit his place for the first time. Rohtang Pass, Hidimba Temple, Vashist Hot Water Springs, Solang Valley, are some of the worth visiting places.

Manali tour offers something exciting for every traveler who expect to fill their lives with complete thrill. The adventure sports of the region like para gliding and rock climbing are quite popular amongst inbound and outbound travelers. The mountain climbing venture, brings new life into the entire journey and could make you more flamboyant in terms of personality. When I tried my hand on para gliding for the first time, I was really petrified with fear. But the thought to fly like a bird was forcing my senses to reconcile my energies and go ahead to perform that risky task. Finally, the guide accompanying me, built up my confidence and at very next moment, I ran on the flat surface of the hill and touched the vast horizons of the sky. Similar, moments have been experienced by my fellow friends who have explored these adventure sports for the first time.

Hence whenever, I watch any flying creature, it again reminds me about the para gliding and fills my senses with lots of thrills. Manali tour, inhibits a kind of mystique which could be discovered by travelers who really love to explore the tranquil domains of the region. The people who looking for full fun and entertainment must plan a tour to Manali. The queen of hills 'Manali', shares its corners with Shimla, Kullu, Dharamsala and leh. These places could be easily reached by various modes of transport. So, aspiring travelers don't plan but put your senses into action and avail the benefits of packages provided by various hotels in Manali.

1 comment:

P Kumari said...

Manali tour is often done on whitewater or diverse degrees of rough water, and normally represents a new and demanding situation for participants. Dealing with danger and the need for teamwork is often a part of the practice.